FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A COUSIN


221. “Happy birthday cousin! Seeing as I’m older than you, it’s not a surprise that I can’t remember your age. Frankly, I’m surprised I even remembered your birthday.”

222. “Hey! Happy 21st, Hah! You wish!”

223. “Congratulations on your birthday cousin! From here on out, all compliments will be followed by the phrase “for your age”. Happy birthday!”

224. “Happy birthday! Dear cousin, here’s a piece of advice: Keep telling everyone that you’re 18 with a few decades of experience.”

birthday wishes for mom from sister

225. “Happy birthday cousin! I know it’s tempting to reflect back on your life on this special day, but please refrain from doing so. At your age, that would take a really long time.”

226. “What’s the one thing that goes up, but never comes down? Your age! Happy birthday, cousin! Try to enjoy it.”

227. “Happy birthday cousin! At your age, “getting lucky” means being able to find your car in a parking lot.”

228. “Look, you’re really going to need the lungs of Hercules if you want to blow those candles out. Let me help you cousin. Happy birthday!”

229. “Happy birthday dear cousin! I know exactly what I’m going to get you next year: a bigger cake to fit all of those candles.”

230. “Congratulations on reaching an age where your back goes out more often than you do. Happy birthday, cousin!”

happy anniversary texts for both

231. “Sending you best wishes on your 21st time having a 29th birthday! May you continue to enjoy your 20s, dear cousin!”

232. “Just like a fine wine, we all get better with age. Okay, technically, we just feel better about our age when we drink lots of wine. Happy birthday, cousin!”

233. “They say that only the good die young. You must be one evil person cousin, Happy birthday!”

234. “I hope your birthday cake is sugar-free. You know, you really have to start caring about these things at your age, cousin. Have a happy birthday!”

235. “Happy birthday cousin! May you live to be so old that you frighten small children unintentionally.”

birthday wishes for my husband

236. “On this special day, I ask that you make yourself a promise to do all that you can in life. After all, your time is quickly running out. Happy birthday dear cousin!”

237. “Happy birthday cousin! To forget about how old you’re getting, let’s drink enough to subtract an entire year off your life.”

238. “Whenever I hear the word “youth,” I always think of you cousin. And that’s because the word “you” is in “youth”. Happy birthday!”

239. “Happy birthday! Although I’m really not sure why we’re celebrating a day when your mother was the one who did all the work.”

240. “At your age, you should be in the Book of Old Records. And to think, you always believed you would never amount to anything. Happy birthday, cousin!”

241. “Birthdays are a lot like boogers – it gets harder to breathe the more you have. Happy birthday, cousin!”

good night sms for husband

242. “Happy birthday cousin! I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where you have to actually start lying about your age.”

243. “Happy birthday! I hope your age is as irrelevant to you as your birthday is to most people on Facebook, my dear cousin.”

244. “Well, that’s one more year of existence down the tubes. Happy birthday! Here’s to another year, cousin!”

245. “Happy birthday to someone whose party I won’t try to sneak out of early. Have a nice day cousin!”

FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A FRIEND


246. “Happy birthday! They say that growing old is truly an art. You, my friend, must be a Picasso or a Rembrandt.”

247. “Happy birthday, friend. Those aren’t gray hairs. Those are the marks of wisdom.”

good morning sms for lover

248. “Happy birthday, friend. I truly love celebrating your birthday with you. You know why? Your cakes are always extra big to fit all of those candles. In my book, more cake is always a good thing.”

249. “Happy birthday, friend! Remember, you’re only young once, but you can be immature for the rest of your lifetime.”

250. “Do you ever wonder why old men wear sandals and black socks? You, my friend, are one year closer to finding out. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Funny Birthday Quotes Ever