Best Funny Birthday Quotes Ever

91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”

92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”

93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”

happy birthday wishes for father

94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”

95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”

96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”

97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”

98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”

99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”

wedding anniversary wishes for sister

100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”

101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”

102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”

103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”

104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”

105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”

happy birthday wishes for brother

106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”

107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”

108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”

109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”

110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”

111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”

good night sms in hindi for girlfriend

112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”

113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”

114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”

115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”

116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”

117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”

118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”

good morning quotes for wife

119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”

120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A COUSIN